What types of legal matters are most often handled by mai legal solutions?
The types of legal matters are most often handled by mai legal solutions are the following:
- The incorporation and registration of entities (legal persons) Registration of Entities.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- The minutes of shareholders’ assemblies and meetings of boards of directors.
- The transfers of tangible and intangible properties and real properties (Transfers Properties).
- Explanatory reports and letters with regard to tax and customs matters.
- Various corporate legal / financial reports.
- The filings of all type (motion practice) in legal proceedings (complaint, answer, etc. at the trial court level and all appeals court filings.
- Legal / technical reports (ex: Adjustment reports between insurers and reinsurers, etc.).
- Reports regarding the interpretation of a legal outcome with regard to transactions and legal disputes including the due legal research with the opinion of a qualified expert.
- Any type of LIVE LEGAL INTERPRETATION VIA VIDEOCONFERENCE (“ZOOM”).